1. Deliveries are offered Monday to Friday only. Weekends are scheduled by special arrangement and dependent on available staffing. Normal rates do not apply.
2. Our service is offered as “door to door” or “door to dock” only. We cannot load equipment into elevators, corridors, hallways, offices, etc. Please ensure you have staff or crew available to accept the equipment from the door or dock drop-off.
3. If there are no crew or staff at the delivery address to receive the equipment and/or transport it to the shooting area, the delivery will be considered attempted and charges will apply. You will need to reschedule the drop-off of equipment, which will be considered an additional delivery fee.
4. Waiting time is charged at $50.00/hour, billed in 30 minute increments. If we are unable to wait for your crew to arrive (e.g. when another delivery is pending) we will leave and consider the delivery attempted. Charges will incur.
5. Certain areas of the city are not practical for equipment deliveries, such as addresses on Richmond Street, Adelaide Street, Yonge Street, Toronto Island, etc. We therefore reserve the right to decline deliveries to addresses that are known to be “no parking” or “no stopping” zones.
Deliveries outside of the boundaries shown are by request only and charged at a minimum rate of $2.50/km from Album (88 Geary Ave.) to the delivery address.